Ultrasonic Tank Level Monitor Gauge – LC-101
The LC-101 is similar to the LC-100 base mode, but additionally it also provides an external power supply.
It is mounted on top of the tank as shown above.
- Touch-less Measurement
- Typically used for: Diesel, Heating Oil, Lubricants, Water, Waste Water, Diesel Engine Fluid
- Suitable for 275 Gallon Heating Oil Tanks
- Ultrasonic distance measurement
- Measuring distance 19-270 cm (8.8 ft)
- Operating Temparature Range: -10°C – +45°C (14°F – 113°F)
- Accuracy +/- 1cm
- Intelligent SW Algorithm for stable and reliable Measurement
- No maintenance necessary
- Two lines digital display
- Simple handling
- Automatic measurement every 24 hours, or manually immediately
- IP 20 (indoor)
- Low power consumption
- External power supply
- Simple installation
- 1.5 and 2 inch thread fits for most tanks
- 3 types of tanks supported: square, horizontal cylinder, vertical cylinder
- Displayed information:
- Date & time
- Remaining Volume in Liter, Gallons (maximum 9999 Liter/Gallons)
- Remaining Volume in Percent
- Empty Area in Tank in Liter/Gallons
- Measurement in cm
- Average consumption within the last 10 days
- Remaining days of supply
- Error – Codes
- Adjustable Tank Offset (distance to maximum filling level)
- Does this equipment work for caustic liquids?
Technically it does, since the ultrasonic sensor should not be in contact with the liquid. However over time the fumes of the liquid will cause the plastic housing to errode, which is why it is NOT recommended to use the LC-Series equipment for caustic liquids.
It is recommended to use a pressure probe based system instead.
See Smart Box.
- How does this equipment work for an underground heating oil tank?
The LC-103 and LC-102 provide a 15ft (5m) cable between the sensor and the display. The sensor must be sealed and protected from water and the box must be indoors, as the display is not water proof.
- How does the unit get calibrated?
The unit needs to be set up by setting the volume of the tank, the height and the shape of the tank. The unit can then measure the distance from the top and calculate the volume in the tank, volume to fill etc.
The unit does not need any additional calibration or parallel openings into the tank. The only opening in the tank required is for the ultrasonic sensor using a 1 inch, 1 1/2 inch or 2 inch opening.
You can find this product in our Webshop: