Cross-Fill Cross-Over Prevention Mutitank
is a comprehensive system for safe and efficient fuel distribution. The SECU-Tech MultiTANK System provides all components for fuel distribution from loading the tanker truck in the depot to the unloading the fuel at the petrol station. Quality assurance system, overfill prevention system and earthing monitoring avoid false filling, cross fillings and environmental pollution.
Cost- and Time Savings:
- it is possible to load or unload several products simultaneously
- faster unloading, only one overfill prevention probe cable is necessary and the “fix” earthing monitoring is done automatically
- on installation, only a small electronic device instead of 6 single PIDs is necessary
- on maintenance, as reprogramming (via USB) can be done at site
- Flexibility as two channels can be switched during loading i.e. via Modbus to assemble different product compositions during loading the tanker- truck (for example: there are coming 2 different products over 1 loading arm)
- Every single product and vapour recovery connection is individually monitored and controlled. If a hose breakes or leaks the system stops automatically.
- All retain sensors (wet-leg-sensors) on the tanker truck are permanently analyzed.
- Automatical surveillance of every action on the tanker truck with GPS coordinates is done.
- No power supply on the depot or the fuelling station is required, all devices are supplied directly from the tanker truck.
- Theft-control sensors can be integrated and controlled.
- The data format meets the newest European Standards (EN 14116, EN 13616) and is fully compatible with every common tanker truck management and quality assurance system on the market. If required, overfill prevention probes are supported parallel to the SECU MultiTANK system to enable unloading of tanker trucks with other systems like, for example, cable overfilling prevention systems.
- All SECU MultiTank components have an ATEX certificate.